Monday, February 1, 2010

I think I'm busy

Doing some data analysis today, related to a query on this post on Grognardia.  I am currently...
  • Running a weekly OD&D game, using Labyrinth Lord as a base set with variants, missing one Tuesday a month
  • Running a twice a month Chivalry & Sorcery (1st Ed.) game
  • Participating in a monthly gaming meetup, usually running something like Classic Traveller, Empire of the Petal Throne, or maybe Mutant Future.
  • Playing in a monthly C&S (4th Ed.) game.
...which works out to gaming about 1.5 to 2 times a week.  Adding another regular game at this point is unlikely.  How much do you game?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that would be way more than I could handle. I was running a game two or three times a month. Each session was maybe four or five hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once a week is already generous for me. 3-5 hours, depending on our collective schedules. I love the selection of games in your monthly gaming meetups. Looks like a lot of fun - something to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete